Ahhh, KLASK!

I like things. And music. And ideas. And gear, food, experiences and all kinds of stuff. So let me tell you about it in my new weekly blog post:

What I'm Into Wednesday




Let's keep it light this week. I'm super into this new game: KLASK!  It's a little like air hockey and fussball played on an elevated tabletop sized board (18" x 24"). You use a magnet to move your piece, attempting to score a goal while trying to avoid your own goal and the magnets placed on the board. Oh, and don't loose control of your man, because that is also surprisingly easy to do. 

Kids and adults enjoyed the game (ages 4 to 44 tested). It only takes 10 minutes but the addiction factor is strong so it might take 40mins to shake yourself from the game. 

I believe our friend bought the game at Target, but check your local game shop as well. Trust me, you'll want to have one out and ready to go when the in laws come visit this winter. It's easy fun for all. 

And the name. The best part of all!  Try saying it the next time you want to swear: 

"Ahhhh, KLASK!"  




Popular Posts