Being Seen: What I'm Into Wednesday

Reflective fabrics used to only be placed on your running shoes.  Then small strips of material made it to the running jackets- along the cuff or interesting patterns on the back of the jacket- but never more than a few dots or stripes.  These days, I am so psyched to say that the reflective prints are easier to find, thoroughly integrated into the clothing and getting cooler by the day.

Check out these tights I save for my Thursday morning runs:
lululemon athletica Pants - Kills the lights pace tights lululemon

or my favorite jacket that I have been wearing since my first day as a lululemon ambassador:
Related image

But my favorite??  This hat from the Seawheeze exclusive store was a gift from one of my favorite athletes (ok, they are all my favorite athletes, but that's not a bad thing, right?).  This hat is the BEST!

NWT Splatter Rainbow Reflective SeaWheez

One more item that I love and use with some regularity: the Noxgear Tracer360 vest.  It's comfortable but a little awkward for fast workouts.  Much better for the easy run day.  I refer to it as the Flux Capacitor but it turns out that there are people in this world who haven't seen Back to the Future (I know, can you believe it??) so the reference is lost on them.  What do you think?  Do you see it??!!!
Tracer360              Image result for flux capacitor

Popular Posts