lululemon ambassador photoshoot

This is fun!

I have really enjoyed my first month with lululemon- the awesome community, friendly smiling faces I see all over town, the opportunity to meet other ambassadors and the encouragement to try new classes.  love.

One thing I didn't realize was a part of the ambassadorship is the photo shoot.  Oh yeah, that's right, they take your photos and hang them on the wall of the store.  This seems obvious in hindsight, but I was really surprised when they came to schedule me.  Working with the team leaders, we chose outfits, a location, they scouted the site with the photographer and I worked on my abs. (yeah yeah yeah, I love my body and all, but if this is going to be print larger than life I wanted to do my best to bring my most fit self.  Needless to say, 10 days was not enough to make a big difference.  It was enough to kick start a new healthy habit though!)

The big day arrived and (I can't believe I am admitting this) I got up at 3:45 (in the morning!) to do my hair and makeup before heading out to my normal coaching session an hour later.  By doing my hair, I mean that I made sure it wasn't total bedhead and my makeup was sheer foundation and mascara- super high maintenance, right?  I coached in the cold for the next two hours and then I headed up to Foothills Learning Center to meet the awesome Greg Sims and lululemon team.  The timing of the whole morning wasn't super focused on the photoshoot for me, but that is probably a good thing.

The shoot was fun- I laughed when I should have been serious, forgot to smile every time I ran (I didn't realize I was so focused, even in a 10 yard dash around the same sagebrush 20 times).  I was totally pumped (modeling gives you a strange high) so I hardly felt the cold.  My 10-year-old self was thrilled; I'd claimed to want to be a model around that age and no one had the heart to tell me that my parents are short and I just didn't have the look.  One this day, I felt pretty and Greg made me feel like a natural (haha!)

Anyhow, here are a few of my favorites from the shoot.  Look for them at the Meridian Village lululemon store near Boise!






If you watch this last one, note how serious I am.  WHAT?!?!  I love running and yet I forgot to smile- during a photoshoot!!- until the end.  And that is enough to make me laugh until my abs are screaming. ha!



Comments

Popular Posts